- 500,000sqft comprising retail, residential and office use
- Overlooking the River Kent
- 20 minute walk to Kendal Station
- 5 minute drive to Kendal Golf Club
- 15 minute drive to the Lake District
K Village is situated on the southern edge of the Kendal Town Centre on the banks of the River Kent, which meanders through Kendal on its way to Morecambe Bay. Windermere, Ambleside and the stunning Lake District National Park are only 15 minutes away by car or public transport.
Kendal is often seen as the Southern gateway to the Lake District, being only around 9 miles from Windermere and around 30 miles from Keswick. The other lakes are all within an hour or two’s travelling by car from the town, as are locations for walks and rambles, both gentle and demanding.